Indian Rope 2.0 -- Stage Magic
Famous Indian rope trick is a myth that has never been proven! The Indian fakir gathered a crowd and played a flute as a rope raised off of the ground and into the air. A young boy would then climb the rope which would remain rigid and strong enough to support his weight. The boy would climb so high, he could not be seen and then vanished. We now bring you a Most Modern Hi-Tech Electronic Version of this myth. Show a close-up table with tripod legs and a round top about 14" in diameter through thin look. The table rest 3 feet high, on which you can perform all of your close-up routines. You then show an empty woven basket and place it on the table. a piece of rope about 3 feet long passed out for inspection. The rope is coiled and placed in the basket. As performer play a flute (Snake Charmer’s Flute) the Rope magically rises out of the basket. It can rise a little, then sink back and rise again, completely under your control. The unit which controls the rising and sinking of the Rope is completely under your control! The rope can rise as high as 2 ½ feet (30 Inches). Finally the rope sinks back into the basket. It is removed and shown flexible, can be tossed out for examination. The rising and sinking device is built into the base of the table. The flute has the transmitter, with very simple 2 buttons controls that make the rope rise or sink, and you can control it from more than a few feet away. What the rope can do is far more than that! Take out the basket and stretch the rope, put one end inside the basket with the rest hanging, performer gives it a magic snap, the rope begins to crawl upwards slowly and visibly.It just "walks" into the basket itself finally. A utility magic,wow people, plays big.Rope can be tossed out for examination.
- We accept paypal only.
- We will ship the package within 1-3 working days after received the payment
- Item will be shipped by internationl economic service with tracking no.
- Under normal situation, delivery time takes about 6-35 working days.
- Please note that the Shipping fee does not include duties, local taxes or any other importation fees. Buyer has to bear all duties, taxes, traiff or any other surcharges for import (if applicable). Also, due to the security reason, we reserve the rights not to send items to unconfirmed address.
- Wrong item will be offered exchange.
- Replacement / refund will be issued upon receiving returned goods (must be in the original condition, e.g. including packing, instruction) .
- Buyer will be responsible for the returning fee while we will responsible for the re-sending fee.
- If the shipment is unclaimed and returned back to us, Buyer should be responsible for the re-sending fee (second sending). If the item returned, and buyer wants to refund, the refund amount will be minus the original S&H fee.
- If you have not received your shipment after 30 days from payment, please contact us. We will track the shipment and get back to you as soon as possible with a reply.
- All handling and shipping fee can not be refund.
- Magic is all about tricks and secrets, and the fact that most items contain secrets of the trick and how they are done we cannot offer any refunds or exchanges on items purchased.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. Leaving negative or neutral feedback can't solve the problem!!
So please contact us if you have any questions or any complaints about the item,we will try our best to solve the problem for you.
I will appreciate for you to give us a chance to solve the problem and service with you again.